Phew! We have now updated the online help to reflect all new features and functions in the new version. If you find any errors or anything that is missing, please let us know and we will fix it as soon as we can. We want the online-help to be as complete and correct as possible. Next step will be to look over the tutorials at The CNC Academy so that they also we be up-to-date with the latest version. Thanks to all for your valuable feedback and for supporting our project!
The new version is here!
Version 188.8.131.52 Stable
We are finally done with all the updates and testing of the new version.
A big thank you to all of you that have contributed with suggestions, issue reports and general beta testing. We would not have been able to do this without you.
It is great to have such a knowledgeable, active and engaged user group!
Main updates since last stable release are:
- Serial communications
- DXF Import and Export
- More SimCam features
- Customizable lathe tools in SimCam
- More cycles for lathe machines
- SimCam for lathe machines
- More virtual machines
- Scripting and plug-in capabilities
- Preview file dialogs
- Jog controller, physical interface as well as a virtual one
- Create prefabricated lathe workpieces from SimCam contours
- Flip and rotate workpieces for both milling and turning
- Dock the layers window in SimCam
For a complete list of updates, head over to:
Download your copy of the new version at:
We ask everyone for a bit of patience while we update the online-help and tutorials to match the new version.
And please let the suggestions and the feedback keep coming. We will never rest in our quest to create the most awesome CNC simulator possible!