What is needed to run the CNCSimulator Pro version?
- Internet: Cable or DSL.
- Windows operating system: XP, Vista , 7, 8, 10 or later.
- Hardware requirements are hard to specify. You will need a pretty modern computer with a decent graphics card. If your hardware is old and slow, your simulations will run slow too. The best you can do is to test the simulator on your computer and see if it runs at an acceptable speed. If not, you might want to consider upgrading your hardware.
- You need a wheel mouse to zoom in and out.
- You need to have the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later installed. If it is not on your system, the program will start with an error. You can download and install it from Microsoft at this page:
- Important: You need an email address that we can reach! Many servers and firewalls block emails from unknown sources and you may need to manually unblock emails from CNCSimulator.com. If you don't receive our emails and there is no way to unblock the servers, consider getting a new email address to use at CNCSimulator.com. You can sign up for a free email account at places like Gmail (Google), Hotmail or Yahoo.